Friday, June 27, 2008

The Munn Family
Matt & I have been together since high school, and I'm proud of the journey we've traveled together. We both grew up in Sarnanac Lake, and moved to Arizona when Matt decided to transfer to ASU. When leaving Saranac Lake in 1990, who knew we'd never be back? I think we both knew it. We fell in love with the west. Matt's first job out of college took us to Southern California. We have since lived in Las Vegas, Arizona again, and now reside in henderson, Nevada (we might as well refer to it as Las Vegas).

We have three very busy and awesome boys. John will be 11 in July, Jake is 8 and Drew is 4-1/2 years old. They all love baseball...to play, and they love to watch and cheer on those New York Yankees. John also loves to skateboard, and learns more & more tricks each day. Jake is loving time off from school, hanging with his pals. And Drew, he is just plain ole entertaining. A lot of swimming goes on this time of year, with no school and over 105 degree temperatures.

No comments: